Saturday, November 5, 2011

Taking My Unique Brand Of Stupid Elsewhere

Well friends, I'm branching out from this blog.

In my continuing effort to avoid giving up the things I waste time on, I'm trying to make the wasted time more productive.  As such, I volunteered to participate in a weekly podcast covering (mainly) the Tennessee Titans.  It's being run by TitansReport.com, but I've got the direct link below.

We're calling the podcast Two Tone Crew, in honor of the uniforms that the Titans wear.  I like to think that we're the podcast equivalent of combining the musical talents of 2 Live Crew and the Deftones.

I'm one of the three main hosts and we recorded the first episode Thursday night (on less than half a day's notice).  One thing to note is that this is a learning process.  Myself and the other hosts had never spoken to one another before sitting down to record, and we were spread across three states.  Because of that, we recorded over Skype.  This left room for the audio to T-Pain itself once in awhile, but otherwise I think it sounds pretty good.

I listened to the first podcast twice Friday night, as we were trying to decide whether or not we were satisfied with the editing, before it was posted (sometime around 1:46 am).

You are more than welcome to listen to it, just click the link below.  I'm not going to promise that you will enjoy it, especially if you aren't a Titans fan, but if you do give it a listen - I would truly be interested in your feedback as we work to improve this ever-advancing podcast.

No comments: